We may collect information from Users, which will contain their personal identification. This can occur using a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users:
- visit our Website;
- subscribe to our newsletter;
- fill out a digital or a paper form; or
- participate in other activities, services, features, or resources that are available on our Website, such as:
- landing pages to support our sales and marketing activities
- third-party applications and software.
However, Users can still visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal information from Users only when they submit this to us, with their consent.
The main reason why we collect personal information from Users is for us to improve our services and give Users the best experience while on our Website. Users can always opt out of providing their personal information, but in doing so, may impede the quality of their engagement in certain Website-related activities.
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. To provide you with the best experience possible, we customize our content to tailor-fit your location, as well as other relevant information that may contribute to addressing your engagement with our Website.
This includes the following:
- the specific brand of browser
- technical specifications about the electronic device (depending on whether it’s a PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
- the operating system
- your IP address
- the internet service provider
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
- To improve our customer service The information that you provide, assists us in responding better to your customer service requests, which leads to more efficient support from our end.
- To make improvements on our Website Any feedback that is sent to us, we can use to improve our products and services, including our Website and our platform. We can also use the feedback to come up with additional features for both.
- To send out periodic emails We may make use of the email address that you have provided us to send you updates on any of your interactions within or purchases from our Website. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries and other requests. If a User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list or newsletter, they will receive emails that may contain news about our company, product updates, as well as any information about our services. Should a User, at any time, decide to unsubscribe from receiving any more emails, we will provide comprehensive instructions on how to do so, at the end of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We follow a stringent procedure in data gathering. We have appropriate methods on how we process, store, and secure your information. Rest assured that we take and adhere to definitive measures to protect your information from any unauthorized access, modification, exposure or loss. This includes your username, password, transaction data, as well as any of your information that is kept on our Website. We are fully committed to securing your personal and/or business information.
Sharing Your Personal Information
It is in our best interest that we do not share, trade, sell, or lease Users personal information. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our trusted business partners, affiliates, and advertisers. We may use third-party service providers to assist us in managing our Website and other marketing activities, online and offline. This assistance includes performing activities on our behalf, such as sending out or distributing newsletters that contain promotions, as well as surveys. We will only share your personal information with these third parties with your granted, express permission.
However, we may disclose your information in compliance with the law. Maralytics may disclose your information to law enforcement groups, courts, government agencies, and/or their authorized representatives in lieu of the following:
- to assist in legislation;
- to assist in court proceedings;
- to assist in a criminal or fraud investigation; and
- to adhere to any other cause raised by these aforementioned authorities.
Updating Your Personal Information
- Updating Your Account
Users can update their information anytime by logging in to their accounts.
- Securing Your Login Details
Treat your Login Details with the utmost confidentiality. Share it at your own risk. If you need to retrieve your username or change your password, you will need to go through a verification process to confirm your ownership of the account.
- Account Deactivation
Maralytics reserves the right to deactivate a User account. This can be caused by any or all of the following:
- a breach in our Terms of Service
- other infractions that may prove harmful to our business, to our partners, or other Users of this Website.
- Account and Information Deletion
You have the option to delete your account with us. This means that all your information will be purged and will no longer be present within our database.
The content of our Website as well as the services that we provide through the Maralytics SaaS are not intended for use of children under the age of 18. We also do not market to anyone under this age limit. Hence, our data collection measures do not include gathering information from this audience segment. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor, please contact us at email@example.com.
Global Data Security Law Adherence
Maralytics can be used by businesses based in any country or region. That is why we have made compliance a major part of our operations and data security measures. We commit ourselves to always adhere to global data security laws by conducting audits on our processes and adjusting portions of them if proven to impact the data security of our customers.
Global Data Security Laws that we follow are:
- Australia – Privacy Act of 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principle
- European Union – General Data Protection Regulation
- USA – US Privacy Act of 1974 and 3 state-initiated regulations namely –
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Massachusetts Data Privacy Law
- New York Privacy Act
- Hawaii Consumer Privacy Protection Act
- Maryland Online Consumer Protection Act
- North Dakota HB 1485
Maralytics is a company based in Queensland, Australia and is governed by Australian laws and Queensland state laws. If you are accessing our website or is using our SaaS services from outside Australia, with laws and data privacy policies that are different from that of our territory, please be advised that you are expressing your agreement to adhere to our laws that support and concern data privacy.
Cross Border Data Transfer and Management
We have a global community of partners, employees, contractors, and data storage facilities that are based in different countries. By visiting our Website, using our services, accomplishing forms, and participating in our marketing activities – whether online or offline, you consent for your data and sometimes, personal information to be transferred and managed across borders. Rest assured, your data and personal information remains safe as we make sure that these entities adhere to our data privacy protection measures as well. They are bound by a Non-Disclosure Agreement with us which restricts them from sharing your information without your consent.
Your acceptance of these terms
- Our Website is subject to continuous changes and updates that occasionally occur on the internet.
- Any issues related to computer viruses, device malfunction, or malicious file corruption are beyond our control.
- We may secure your information from our end, but we cannot guarantee its integrity during file transmission (upload or download).