Why measuring marketing analytics is important
Capturing sales and customer acquisition data is important for businesses.
It provides a variety of usable information pertaining to sales purchases and trends, frequency of purchase, popular product purchasing statistics.
This data assists a business to:
- increase their ROI
- realise their actual dollar spend value
- forecast and pinpoint where future spend should be targeted, and
- how it should be targeted
- increase cashflow
- have a wider market reach
- better customer attraction and retention
- higher profit margins